Wednesday 25 April 2012

Cut Once, Stamp Twice

Today I decided to design the basically the same card, from all the wonderful stash of supplies that I have lying about my craft room (except for the Melon Mambo I had to "borrow" from Karina - my own personal Stampin Up store ; ).
Both cards started with Melon Mambo bases and Whisper White run through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
The flowers on the left were cut with the Triple Flower Punch and the leaves are from the Owl Punch (heart) as I do not have any Stampin Up leaves punches.  The trim is leftovers (gasp and clutch chest now, then breath) from last spring's Mini catalogue.  The greeting is also a leftover from Sale-a-bration 2011!
The flowers on the right were cut at 2" on the Cricut from the Create a Critter Cartridge (Zebra shift), and the trim I found at what will probably have to become my new favorite scrapbooking store in the Edmonton area: the Urban scrapbook as I have recently found out that my favorite scrapbook store has been sold (very sad face here).......
Personally, I like the Cricut one with the pretty flowers best!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment