Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter Treat Totes

 To make this Easter Treat Tote you will need:
- a piece of card stock cut 9 1/2" by 5" (now you'll have left overs for Oh"Scrap"! It's Monday ; )
- score width wise at 1", 4", 5", 8", 9", 91/2"
- turn paper and score length wise at 1", and then at 4" (the picture is opposite as I have too many south paws in my life and I do everything backwards!!!)

 - punch hoes in the sides of the box if you want to put in a handle.
-assemble box
- I used my Coloozle to cut out the oval, then attached a small piece of window sheet with glue dots from the inside.


 - I placed a small treat bag inside the box and filled with Easter candy, and sealed the box with Sticky Strip after attaching the ribbon (left overs from Sale-a-tion 2011).
- the outside is decorated with sprinkles from the Create a Cupcake stamp set, and the Easter Egg is from the Gift Givers stamp set (Christmas 2011 Mini catalogue).
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment