Thursday 26 April 2012

I LOVE Candy

Seriously, I LOVE the stuff!  I right now cannot think of a candy I do not like!
I bought these candy tubes last summer at Scrapbook Memories & More (I am so going to miss this place....), and used them for treats in my son's birthday party loot bags.
A couple of weeks ago I attended a VIP night at Scrapbook Memories & More and we made tubes very similar to this, my son ate the candy out of it before I could picture it on here, but I got out my Stampin Up stuff and made another version of it.  
The paper is the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper, the flower on top is from the Blossom Punch in the Spring 2012 Mini Catalogue, the Wisteria Wonder is punched from the Triple Flower Punch and the center is the 1" circle punch with a Sweet Shop Designer sticker!
The inside is filled with Strawberry jelly beans.  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment