Saturday 28 April 2012

Look! I'm watercoloring...

Last week I attended a class Karina offered in which you got a fantastic price on the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, fabric brads, stencil and stamp set.  
At this class we made 4 cards that I will show over the next few days, but tonight I decided to try one on my own.  
I love the stencil set as the sponged on ink makes the graphic appear to be water-colored.  I LOVE water colors!
The base for this card is Island Indigo, and Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper and Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  I sponged the flowers with Island Indigo and Pool Party, and Lucky Limeade for the leaves.  
The ribbon is tied with Daffodil Delight seam binding.  
I simply love the water color aspect of this card.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment