Monday 2 April 2012

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday AGAIN.... (does anyone like this day...)
For today's version of this mission to deplete the scrap box I used a piece of Whisper White card stock, a green piece of Designer Series Paper (old olive I think), another small piece of white which I dry embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing Folder, and then stitched around it with some green thread that happened to be staring at me from my sewing machine.
The flowers are all random pieces of paper from the scrap box put through the Cuttlebug (with my new extended cutting pads..YAY - almost thought might have to get a Big Shot), using the Fun Flowers Die.
The flowers still looked boring, so I tried to make them better with a couple of buttons (random collections) and some of the new Lucky Limeade Bakers twine.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment