Tuesday 8 May 2012

Coffee Talk Swaps

Once a month a bunch of Stampin' Up friends meet at Karina's for an evening of card making, and too many treats.  One of the things we always do is make cards to swap.
I really have trouble making several of the same cards, and most of these women are WAY more talented at this than I am.
What to make for this week? Well, I managed to find Glassine cookie bags at Creative Packaging here in Edmonton.  I used the Domestic Diva Designer Series Paper and coordinating stamp set for this along with left over ribbon from Sale-a-bration to decorate these bags.  They turned out alright.
As for the swaps I got back:
Clearly much better than what I made.  Lisa made the floral one on the center left (she always does a PHENOMENAL job) and Bella made the center right one (again always AWESOME), I am sorry but I cannot think of who made the other two (I was very tired that evening - worked 11 days in the past 14 - so I was mostly asleep at this Coffee Talk - first one to leave!).  Check out Karina's to find out who made what.
Tomorrow I will post what was on the inside of these packages.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment