Thursday 10 May 2012

Cut Once, Stamp Twice

There is a distinct possibility that this is my most despised Designer Series Paper EVER!  It did not look bad in the catalogue, but when I got it....  OMG, all I could think of was very old ladyish (the fabric I made into a table runner and sent to my grandma - who thought it was beautiful - of course she does think that dusty rose is pretty color).  
To get rid of this (too frugal - can't throw it out), I decided to start using it up.
The card base is crumb cake, a piece of Old Olive Designer Series Paper and the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper.
The card on the left also uses the coordinating Baby Blossoms Stamp set (the frame is part of the floral set).
The card on the right has a piece of Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon, and the big rose flower in the center I cut out again from another piece of the same paper and used a foam dot underneath!
Might have to send one of these to Grandma for Mother's Day.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment