Monday 7 May 2012

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday...
Today's post I actually had fun making.  Yes, I still used the scrap bin, but somehow I did not have to dig to find stuff that might actually coordinate and not look too ridiculous.
The base of this card is Lucky Limeade, with Old Olive Designer Series Paper, topped off with Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration as is the greeting.  The flower is made from my new Spellbinders Flower Die, and is made using the reverse side of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper that is seen in the two strips.  A very big glue dot to hold the flower in place, and since I could not find my sticky pearls, a small Very Vanilla circle!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment