Wednesday 16 May 2012

Panda Cross Stitch Card

While looking for something to amuse myself one day while my son was at art class, and my hands were hurting I stumbled across these awesome cross stitch magazines.  Since then I have purchased every one and am even considering a regular subscription because they are so much fun!
This design was the free gift included with the March/April issue of Cross Stitch Card Shop.
After stitching the design, I chose to mount the design my own way (a card base was included).  I chose Melon Mambo card stock, and Whisper White.  The Whisper White is run through the Snow Burst embossing folder and the scallop square is from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
I adhered the cross stitch to a sheet of double sided adhesive and the layer over uses foam pop dots to elevate above the design.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment