Friday 7 September 2012

Coffee Talk Swaps

Tonight is Coffee Talk at Karina's!  A bunch of us get together to make some cards and of course swap some of our creations as well.
This is my swap card, it is also one of my planned cards for my Christmas Card get together with some friends a bit nearer to Christmas (although it might be feeling like Christmas soon enough - the rabbit eating grass on the boulevard this evening had white haunches!!!).
I used all Stampin Up product for this card (even the adhesive - what a challenge for me).
The card base is Gumball Green on which I stamped a Snow Swirled snow flake in Whisper White and heat embossed it.
The house paper is from the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.  The stamped and colored house is from the Christmas Lodge Stamp set, and of course the snow is glittered all over it!!!
I had a lot of fun making this one.
Hope this inspires you own creativity...
 
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment