Sunday 9 September 2012

Millet Swaps

Yesterday some friends and I attended a Stampin Up event.
These are the swap cards I made for this event, and will also likely be one of the Christmas cards that I make with my friends later this fall.
The base is Chery Cobbler card stock, layered with Whisper White that was embossed with the Snow Burst Folder (now retired , sigh......), although no one was mean enough yesterday to remind me of this.
The banners are made from the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper of which I used the 1" square punch to make the flag ends.
Next a layer of Gumball Green card stock, and the Snow Much Fun image is stamped on Whisper White and colored with my Stampin' Write Markers.
To make this project a little more top drawer I used Crystal Effects on the boots and hat so that they would shine!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment