Saturday 8 September 2012

Halloween Photo Tray Board

For the past month or so, Stampin Up has been running a recruiting promotion for getting a photo tray Halloween Display Board.  Now, since I will never recruit anyone, I decided to make my own board.
I bought these boards at Hobby Lobby in Billings, MT during the summer, because they looked like something I could use.  
The frame is black, however, I did use some Crackle Distress paint that I had left over from other projects to "age" and "witch" it up.
Stamp set used in this are:  Border Banter, Toxic Treats, Jack of All Trades, and Sweets for the Sweet.
I had so much fun making this!!!
Here is a close up of each frame:
Googly eye are required for everything!
I sewed around this block to get the "crow" foot prints.

 The broom is made from grosgrain ribbon (cut off the edge and it will fray).

 More googly eyes for the mystery monster!!!

 A collection of all the Halloween sayings.

Candy........

Crows on the fence post.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment