Sunday 30 September 2012

My Eyes!!!!

Yes, put your sun shades on.  This project is a little "blingy" for my liking.
Stampin Up used to run these contests for future publications on how their products could be used.  Karina keeps encouraging all of us to enter these contests.  So, this month I even planned on doing it!  I had this project finished by the middle of September and planned to post it to SLC. 
Well, this morning, the last day of September I thought I will post it today and that way it will have the September 30, 2012 postage stamp on it and all will be good!  However, while reading the fine print on the entry submission I find out it had to be in SLC today, not leaving Edmonton (oooops).
So here is my project:
- the card stock color is gumball green
- the tree is made from the Petal Cone Bigz Die
- the snowflakes are stamped with Versa Mark from the Snowflake Soiree Stamp set and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder
- rhinestones in the center of the snow flakes
- the tree decoration is made with the Snow Flurry Bigz Die - the big snow flake is cut from Very Vanilla paper and then Dazzling details rubbed over it, the smaller snow flake is cut from Silver Glitter paper

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment