Tuesday 27 August 2013

Peggy's Cove and Yarn !!!

Today we decided it was time to make the trek out to Peggy's Cove.  Every time that I go to Nova Scotia I insist that we must go there.  Not sure what exactly I find so fascinating about the place, but I do.



After a good climb on all the rocks, no whale spotting, my assisting a downed (old man who fell) tourist and the critical care RN in me could not leave him since no one seemed to know what to do, we had lunch at the restaurant there and headed back to Dartmouth.  
Since my brother in law had been kind enough to borrow up his truck (yes, it's a real truck not an SUV or some kind of hybrid car, cross over thing), we were able to get into parts of the city that a motor home would just be not a good idea to get into.
So, my husband let me go to Dartmouth Yarns.
Here is what I emerged with in under 15 minutes:
 Better get that pair of lace socks finished so I can start on one of these wonders!!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment