Sunday 12 January 2014

Apple Muffins

On the way home from taking my son skiing we detoured around Edmonton on the Henday and stopped in St. Albert at the library.  I LOVE the library there.  I had reserved a few books, but on my way in I found what appears to be the brand new Best of Bridge Cookbooks Volume 3!  I grabbed that and headed for the checkout.
When I got home between loads of laundry I started to peruse through this treasure and discovered a recipe for Apple Cheddar Muffins.
So, I made these for our lunches tomorrow:
 I did stop for some groceries on the way home, and when I went to check that all the bags were unpacked I came across an item that must have been a last minute sales item:
Well, I guess it's his bag now, not going to use that for groceries....
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment