Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has had a Good New Year so far ; )
I don't have any real big plans for this year, so I did not spend time today making any resolutions or plans. 
 I did however decide to spend part of today doing one of my favorite things; QUILTING!!
One of my facebook friends planned on participating in the NYD 2014 Path to My Cabin Mystery Quilt, and I figured this would be an excellent way to start the new year. 
 My blog friend Jane had picked her word for 2014 as being "less" so in keeping with that theme (a really good one), I decided to raid my fabric cupboard this morning to see what I could use to participate in this mystery quilt.
Here is what I have so far:
The intent is to have this quilt done by end of day today, but since I did not start until 1200 MST today, I doubt that will happen...
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment