Friday 7 March 2014

Friday Feature Card

Since it's Friday I decided I better get back into the habit of posting something on the Krafting Krew site.
I ventured down to my craft room which happens to have three quilts on the go right now, and I stared at all my paper crafting supplies with a big question mark over my head (seriously).  What to make?  No idea!
So, I decided it was time to reference my go to place when I cannot think independently and participate in Mojo Monday 335.
Here is what I came up with:
I love the bicycle paper as well as the recent bicycle stamp from Paper Pumpkin so all in all I think it's fun, and I plan to send it off to my friend tomorrow of whom I always seem to be behind on sending post to.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment