Thursday 27 March 2014

Quick Craft

For the past couple of months I have had the privilege of being a preceptor to an experienced LPN who decided to go back to school and get her RN BN!
It has been a wonderful experience, I will admit that I learned some things as well.  I never actually really understood what LPN's do as my entire RN BN career has been exactly that and I have always worked in specialty areas PICU/Peds Home Care/Diabetes Education where there has never been LPN colleagues.  
Tomorrow is her last day, and so to remember her time with me and just say good-bye and good luck, I made her a small parting gift (the scarf I knit while on route to Whitefish, Montana).  
Now, I just needed a way to wrap it.  Well, thank goodness for my Paper Pumpkin kit from a few months ago:
TAH DAH!!!  Gift bag extraordinaire!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment