Wednesday 26 March 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday

Good Evening Internet Friends.
I have been a little on the delinquent side with my crafting/blogging for the past few days as my life has been occupied with working over time, and having had an epi-pen day (sad face).
Since it snowed (again) today and there appears to be NO chance of spring arriving any time soon, I decided this evening that I felt well enough to sit up and knit on my November Knit Along (correct, not a typo).  It seemed like a completely reasonable thing to do because I will likely be able to finish this project and get some wear out of it before spring arrives!
I love how the detail shows up in the picture and makes the effort all the more worthwhile!
I am going to link up again with Work In Progress Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. very pretty color! Love the cable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yarn you are using...warm and snuggly colours. I hope you fell better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pattern, and you didn't say which year's knit-along, call it November-2014-kal and you're in advance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete