Friday 23 May 2014

Friday Feature Card

Finally had some time this evening to sit down in the craft room and open up my new Blendabilities Markers from Stampin' Up.
I do like the idea that colors coordinate with their product, and that because the markers are alcohol based they don't leave that streaked mark all over when coloring large areas, but these markers certainly are not my Copic Markers.  The shape of the marker barrel is not very comfortable, it's square, the lids are very hard to get off, the smell of the alcohol is quite a bit stronger, and I found with blending as you will see on the card I made the colors sort of just merge together giving a fuzzy look, and no it's not my photography, the cake slice looks blurry in person too.
So, here is the card I made this evening:
The design for this card is loosely based the on Mojo Monday 346 design.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment