Monday 5 May 2014

It's Monday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!
I have finally had the strength to make it to my craft room after another flare up of my asthma.  The experts are all saying it's a "hard spring" here in Alberta, well no kidding!!!  My use of puffers is border line ridiculous!
Anyways, I ventured to the my craft room to quilt, but by the time I made the 14 steps in total there I was tired out (looks like another night sleeping in the recliner).  Since quilting seemed like too much of a task (my craft room is not set up to be user friendly on purpose to force me to walk from the sewing machine to the ironing board) I decided to color with my Copic Markers.
Here is what I made:
The card design is based on Mojo Monday 344.
Am contemplating making another of these later in the week with a different paper theme I came across in the craft room for my Friday project this week!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment