Saturday 22 November 2014

Quilting Up a Storm!

Well, not exactly, but yesterday the temperature was + 4 C and the snow was almost all melted and you could see the grass and this is what I woke up to this morning:
I think winter is here : (  However the temperature today was only about - 4 C, so if Western Canada winter was only this bad it would not be too bad.  The dilemma is I know what is coming!

I am still madly trying to get my Raise the Roof quilt done.

So far today I have manage to get the light flying geese done:
This is probably not a Quilt In a Weekend type of thing, plus I do not have the ability to just sit down and quilt for hours on end with interruptions and things to do.

"Sew" shall see how far I get before class.....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment