Tuesday 25 November 2014

Whole Wheat Waffles

Good Evening Internet Friends.

I have been fighting a head cold for close to a month now!  Occupational hazard I guess, all the sick people come to see me at work ☺

Felt very tired when I got home this evening and really did not know what to make for dinner.  So, I decided since I was not feeling well, comfort food was the order of the day.  So, my son and I made waffles:
Yummy warm waffles.  Made me feel a bit better for a little while.  

Waffles:
2 eggs
1 3/4 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- mix ingredients together and add:
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
- mix until all ingredients combined and pour into waffle maker as you usually would ☺

Good night!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment