Tuesday 7 April 2015

Carrying On....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was back to work and school for us.  After 10 days off it was quite the ordeal getting up and getting school uniforms, lunches and homework all packed up and out the door!

This evening I worked a bit more on my Prairie Quilt Militia block of the month.  I am still on February's project and glad for it because of course the March step had mistakes in it (surprise?).  I will complete this quilt eventually, but if everyone else finds the mistakes and the instructions are re-written then maybe I won't find it so overwhelming to have to go back and fix mistakes.

Here are blocks 15 & 16 of the 20 I am supposed to make:

My intention is to finish the remaining four blocks sometime this week....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment