Saturday 18 April 2015

It's the Weekend!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a busy day despite being the weekend and supposedly time for rest and relaxation.

My son and I stopped at B & A Bakery to get cream horns (they were out), but they did have cheese buns that we had for lunch en route to get hair cuts.  

After getting hair cuts we went to Costco for groceries.

A quick stop at home for dinner and then off to see Home.  It was a really neat movie.  Since then I have been referred to as "the my mom" (from the movie).

After my son went to sleep I finished the center part of my April 2014 Prairie Rose quilt that I participated in from Prairie Points Quilt Shop:
Maybe tomorrow I can get the borders added to this and then I will have four of the nine blocks completed!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment