Sunday 26 April 2015

Cross Stitch Along Update

Good Evening/Good Morning Internet Friends!

I decided that I would post just once for Sunday/Monday as it is late Sunday evening here in Alberta and almost time for me to post my progress on the Cross Stitch Collection Stitch Along.

Not that today was anything spectacular with respect to crafting.  After lunch my son and I went to the St. Albert Library and picked up some books, including one of my favorite quilting books ☺

Stopped at Cobb's for some bread, scones, and cinnamon buns and then we went to the car wash and washed the GO GO GO Toyota:
Hubby will be back home from work later this week so the X-ice tires will come off and the LTX will go on.  Then the May snow storm can come as it always does!  ☺

As for the progress on my Stitch Along, here is what I have managed to accomplish:
Yesterday I did some more on the pink dress trying to get all the one stitch here and theres filled in and am proud to report that for next month the dress should be complete!  I am finally starting to see some definition in all the stitches and that has provided a sense of accomplishment.  Now to try and finish this in somewhat of a timely manner......♫

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment