Sunday 19 April 2015

I'm Going to Regret this tomorrow.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My son and I had a (?)leisurely day at home.  After a morning of breakfast, cartoons, and then lunch we decided it was finally warm enough to go for a bike ride.

First I had to figure out how to fill the tire, which I did!!!!  Yay me!

After a few blocks around the neighborhood my son seemed to be riding well enough so we headed out to the trails in Capilano Park:
 Crossing the North Saskatchewan River.  Still lots of ice blocks along the edges.
 Through the trees look at the North Saskatchewan River.
Yet another hill to climb!

It was quite a trek, but even I was shocked to find out when we got home according the map app that we had travelled 16 kilometers (10 miles ).  I know that I am going to be very sore tomorrow as my legs already hurt walking the stairs..... ♫ ♫

Then it was time for dinner and I decided to cook the carrot that I found at Save-On Foods (trust me the name is not very accurate):
That carrot is positioned next to my Henckel's Chef's Knife!  The cost of this carrot was $0.82.  I might have to get another one this week, although there are left overs from tonight's dinner ☺

After dinner I did manage to get the side sewn onto my April 2014 Block of the Month:

Feeling rather accomplished at this moment, and debating if I should start eating pain medication now....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment