Wednesday 25 May 2016

End of the Week?

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was my equivalent of Friday because it is that time of my work rotation to work the weekend (sad face).  Although it was only a 2 day work week because of Victoria Day I still packed in a lot of work and am tired!  Tomorrow is my day off as Friday I agreed to an over time shift (what was I thinking?????).

Yesterday evening and a bit of this evening were spent doing some urban gardening.  I do not have pictures right now.

After it got too dark to play in the yard this evening I decided to start/finish a quilt that has been sitting in my craft room for over a year now!
TAH DAH!!!

Two rows completed!

Now I should probably head off to bed as there are lots of errands to do tomorrow!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment