Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sew Exhausted....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today I began the wind down of working with the Fort Mac Fire Evacuees.  Tomorrow a reduced staffing crew will begin operation. 

I am "sew" exhausted, but it has been "sew" worth it to help in this time of need.

I have not done much of any quilting or sewing these last few days but this evening I did put the last row on one of my in progress rag quilts:
TAH DAH!!

I just have to snip all the loose edges and this quilt will be ready for the camping season.  It will likely come in very handy next weekend as we are under a fire ban here in Alberta.  

Now, off to bed as I have one more day of work this week before I get to start my three day weekend!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment