Monday 16 May 2016

Snack Time!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well today was back to work and back to school for kiddo and I.  Thankfully it is only a 4 day week for both of us as the weekend just did not seem long enough ☺

Late last night (seriously) I whipped up a batch of Pumpkin Oatmeal Multigrain muffins for our snack today:
YUMMY.  This is the last of the frozen pumpkin packages from last fall that I found in the freezer!

After dinner we took puppy out for a walk.  I recently invested in getting him a walking halter which has seemed to help all of us including puppy go for a walk....

My son is THRILLED at being able to take his dog for a walk finally!

After we got back I worked on a few random projects, not enough on anything to show any progress though.  Might be getting my crafting MOJO back....will see.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment