Wednesday, 23 November 2016

4 Paws...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Last night although I did do some knitting it was nothing worthy of showcasing.  This evening was not much more productive on the crafting front.  I keep promising myself to remember to take a few minutes for me to do something I enjoy, but sometimes that just feels like too much work. ☺

Last Thursday evening before my friend and neighbor Sharon of 4 Paws Quilting embarked on our eventful weekend trip to North Battleford I made a pillow case (with some appropriate fabric I thought):

If you follow my blog you will know that I love pillow cases.  First off these are "sew" easy to make.  Secondly, they make excellent gift bags!  Sharon is making up some really cute kits with some of the Christmas Fabric that she is stocking at 4 Paws and the instructions for these FUN and quick pillowcase/gift bags will be included!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment