Tuesday 15 November 2016

I'm Back........

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

I'm back....well at least for a bit.  I have big quilting things to do this weekend but will share those with you then.

Tomorrow is back to day shift work after coming off my monthly stint of evenings/nights.  I get two days in which to try and turn myself around......but just like the hokey pokey I am usually just dizzy when it's over ☺

Over the past week I have done a bit of crafting but nothing really productive, and on several projects so no real progress to show.  

Very early this morning I completed my Sowen Quilt Shop block for my 2016 Row by Row quilt:

This may actually be my favorite row because the theme this year was HOME and nothing says home to me like my home province of Saskatchewan shown here in all four seasons ☺

With this row I have now completed 6 of the 22 rows that I collected this summer:

The rows I have completed in order of this picture are:
Havre MT
Moose Jaw SK
Swift Current SK
Fort St John BC
Lethbridge AB
Edmonton AB (vertical row)

Can't wait to see how this year's Summer 2016 Fabric Scrapbook Quilt turns out ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment