Friday 25 November 2016

It's FRIDAY!!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was another whirlwind Kathy day.

After dropping kiddo off at school I headed over to Kingsway Mall to get a few Black Friday sale items.  Then it was off to run a few errands and before I knew it the time had come to pick up kid from school. ☺

A quick and early dinner was prepared before I headed off to work for a few hours. There was a staffing shortage so I just needed to cover dinner breaks.  ☺

Arriving home I headed down to my craft room and made Block 11 of my Scandi 3 quilt:

My November subscription of Yarn Crush arrived in the mail today.  

My intent was to wrap it and put it under the Christmas Tree and open in on Christmas Day as a surprise gift to myself.  It will be just kid and I home for Christmas this year due to work schedules. 

 By the time I left work I had convinced myself that I really needed to open it because maybe it is something that needs to be made right away.

Here is the yarn and the knitting needles included for a quick easy knit cowl this month:

Yes, I will be casting this on before I go to sleep tonight!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment