Monday 10 April 2017

A Two for One Kinda Day...

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

This evening I had the opportunity to spend some time in my craft room as usually I am out at Boy Scouts with my son.

Today however, I had to have an eye exam that involved my vision being distorted for several hours.   As such my son and I wandered the mall close to my appointment and even ate dinner at the mall until I could see clearly ☺

Arriving home he finished the filming for his Language Arts project and I stayed out of the way in my craft room!  A perfect solution and such an awesome parent I might add.....

Here are Blocks 12 & 13 of the Flock of Geese Challenge Blocks organised by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:



TAH DAH!!!

Now off to knit a bit before bed and back to work tomorrow.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment