Monday 24 April 2017

Howling Good Times...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Back to work and school today.  Thankfully it is only three days for me as I work the weekend and four for my son who has a PD Day on Friday.  I think we can make it although by today we are both feeling ill with head colds.  YUCK!

This evening my neighbor and I attended a Paint Nite where the proceeds were to benefit an animal rescue agency (I forget which one......).

We had a lot of laughs and an awesome evening.  This is my painting and yes my Artist son told me where all my shadows are incorrect and where my dimensions are off.......I thought painting was supposed to be fun ☺


Might have to do some more of these as I may need remedial help with painting but I like it and that is what I think is supposed to count ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment