Saturday 8 April 2017

Sock Knitting!!!

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Well,  I finally did it!!!   I had a fellow knitter that I met in Vegas (yes, not everything stays in Vegas) over this evening to knit with me!  I have never knit with someone else.  Sure, I have knit in public and with the family at home, but never with another knitter.

It was a very productive session as I was able to finish one of my March 2017 Sock Crush socks!!!

I really love these socks because of their bright colours - you might be able to guess from this picture that I love bright colours [socks, tuffet, needles]☺

The yarn was a Sweetgerogia special dye for the subscription.  I thought that the pattern enclosed for this colour way was too busy and so I opted for a picot cuff and just plain stockinette stitch so that I could see the colours!  

I LOVE it.  Now to see if I can get the second one done before this month's subscription arrives later this week ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment