Friday 12 May 2017

Anyone Awake???

Good Morning Internet Friends!

After working an evening shift this evening I have been quite productive!

Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, watering plants and refrigerator clean up......DONE!

A bit of knitting on two different projects after my son went to bed.  Trying to get caught up on them both as I have a very large project to start tomorrow ☺

Speaking of the "BIG" project I decided I needed a Knitting Pouch to keep my stuff in while otherwise occupied.  The Zipper Pouch bags I made were a hit at the show last weekend.  

Another Blue Tula Pink Tabby Road knitting bag.  I really do like the colour of the fabric and the skein of Naughty Little Rabbit really wants to be cast on into something ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Karhy

No comments:

Post a Comment