Tuesday 2 May 2017

Slow Moving

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Had a very extensive list of things that I wanted/needed to accomplish today.  As of right now, most of them are still on the list because it is still hard to accomplish things with my lungs right now 😷

I did stop at Bead World after dropping my son off at school as I wanted to make my Yarn/Thread Cutter.  I had NO idea that there were so many amazing beads in the entire world!!!

I spent over an hour in this place , albeit I walk slow right now, but you should see the selection!

I purchased some leather cord and finally settled on Zuni Semi Precious Polar Bears because I thought there were "fully" not just semi precious.

This afternoon I made my Yarn/Thread Cutter into a pendant:

I will likely be making a few more of these for the Quilt Show this weekend, as long as I have the strength, time and most of all energy☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment