Sunday 31 December 2017

A Sort of Finish???

Happy New Year's Eve Internet Friends!

Still remains ridiculously cold here in Alberta.  My son and I did not even venture out to the Fireworks as the county recommended people remain at home.  😰😰😰🎆🎆🎆

To make is kind of an "event" we ordered Pizza.  Yes, that is a rare one for us but we did and we got delivery because I did not want to go out in the cold:


I have way TOOOO many projects on the go and all are partially completed.

This evening I did finish the first section of my Starting Point Wrap. This was a Knit ALong that I started last spring.  It was a 5 week KAL and as you can see as of this evening I have completed the first section so I am officially 40% complete.  I have no grandiose visions of having this finished in time for the one year time line but.........


Wishing everyone a Happy, and Safe New Year's Eve.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment