Sunday 10 December 2017

I LOST the Weekend....

Good Very Late Evening once again Internet Friends!

I had BIG plans for this weekend but not sure where they went.

On Saturday my son and I got out all the Christmas decorations, the tree, ornaments, dinner ware etc and made the house pretty for Christmas.

The Madeline kitten had great fun with this:

After dinner on Saturday we went for a walk to Candy Cane Lane.  The weather was perfect and the light displays were beautiful:

Today was my son's Christmas Piano Recital and afterwards our "City Family" as my son calls them (family friends) went for brunch.  Great to catch up with everyone and celebrate another year of family friendships. 

Now to get some sleep and start the work week again tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment