Friday 15 December 2017

All is Quiet on the Home Front???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

One might think that all is Quiet on the Home Front as I have not blogged all week.  That would so NOT be true!  In addition to work, extracurricular activities, physio appointments, and all the other things that I do I did a LOT of crafty things this week.

The first of these that I will show is the 135 Christmas Cards that I made for my own mailing this year as well as for the Quilt Guild I belong to and am on the Membership Committee:

Of the 135 cards I made 17 did not survive a "Lab Dog" and Kitten experiment....🏷🐕🐈

For these cards I used my "stash" of supplies.  I was super proud of that, until I  realized I was running low on paper and out of envelopes.  Fortunately my friend who is big into a certain stamping group let me know there was a BIG sale promotion on earlier this week and I was able to save on GST and postage.  😎  Fun mail will be here shortly.

As part of the Membership Committee for Quilt Guild I also decided to give everyone a fudge sample with their card.  I made three pans of fudge and cut into 1" pieces 125 squares of fudge.....YUMMY...

"Sew" that was part of my week.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment