Sunday 17 December 2017

Ready????? Set??????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well it's Ready.....Set....Get Ready for the week day.

Kiddo and I slept in late this morning.  Too much excitement after being out to the movie last night I guess.

Had to get all the usual house cleaning, laundry and long dog walk in today.

Lunch was Cream of Tomato Soup from the frozen tomatoes in the freezer along with mozzarella sticks.  YUMMY:

While the laundry was going I decided to make Christmas cards.  These are to replace the 17 that were experimented on by "Lab" Dog and his trusty assistant The Madeline Kitten.

I used up an old kit that I had and love how they turned out:

If you look closely you will notice that these cards are only kind of the same.  That is because when I found a French Greeting I decided that these would be my son's teacher cards, and of course there is one specially made for his French Teacher.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment