Friday 22 December 2017

Christmas Vacation!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The long awaited Christmas vacation started for me today and for my son after school today.  For the next two weeks we are not on the clock!

A few last minute errands today, and a car wash for Christine my Toyota Highlander and I am ready for Christmas.  Any baking that I do (not like we need it) over the next few days will be a BONUS.  

My son and I went out for dinner to Swiss Chalet for the Festive Special Dinner to launch the official start to Christmas.  I was super excited to find out that I had the option of Roast Beef as I really do not like the chicken there.  

Getting home late this evening I decided to make gift bags for the last three gifts that were not wrapped:

TAH DAH!!!

The blue bag I made from scratch and stamped the design.  The other two I used cut outs that I already had lying around in my craft room.  So.....not a lot of effort, but I put some of my creations to good use.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment