Wednesday 24 January 2018

Block 38

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Day Three of back to work.  Still not feeling completely well.  Have given myself a 6/10 ranking.  Good news....symptoms have not got worse.  Bad news....symptoms have not got better.  

There was a Quilt Guild Meeting this evening for preparations for the Quilt Show this spring.  Due to other commitments I will not be a lot of help for the actual quilt show, but I showed up to the meeting tonight to offer support as I can.

Not much crafting time when I got home but I have decided to take a little "ME" time every day.  "Sew"......I went down to my craft room and made:

TAH DAH!!!!!   This is block 38 of the 52 Week Quilt Block Challenge hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop for 2017.....alas.....I am behind.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment