Sunday 21 January 2018

Sunday "Fun"Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Back to work tomorrow and after being off for a week with Flu I am excited to be going back.  😊

Today was a sleep late and no real plans kind of day.

This afternoon kiddo and I headed out into a different part of the River Valley than usual.  We are fortunate to live just a couple of blocks north of the River Valley so there is always easy access.

The temperature was perfect and we even got to watch one of the grain trains go over the truss bridge.

This evening I finished my second block to catch up on the 4 Patch Star block as I was toooooooo ill last weekend to complete one:

Block 19


Block 20.

I LOVE making these blocks.  I love the challenge of getting the points "just right" and I love the using up of my stash to make these blocks.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment