Sunday 28 January 2018

Canadian Moment....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

While my son was at swimming lessons today I enjoyed a bit of time to myself that I am referring to as my Canadian moment.

I had my Tim Horton's Steeped Tea and was knitting away on my Joji Starting Point Wrap of which 4 of the 5 skeins are from Canadian dyers:

Grey Sparkle - Sweet Georgia Yarns

Dark Blue Sparkle - Julie Asselin

Turquoise - Ancient Arts

Variegated - Ancient Arts

Only the Mid Blue Sparkle is not a Canadian Dyer.  That skein is one that I picked up last year Vogue Knitting Live last year in Las Vegas.  The yarn is from Forbidden Woolery.

Now I supposed it would have been more Canadian to be knitting this in a hockey arena, or a curling rink, or better yet while Ice Fishing, but this was the best I could do.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment