Thursday 25 January 2018

This Time????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was my day off so that meant errands and appointments.  A VERY busy day.  It was made better though by a friend of mine who lives close to one of the places I had to be and made me a soup and sandwich lunch.  The soup was so filling that I could not eat the sandwich so she packed it for me.  I will have it for lunch tomorrow.  🍞

One of the errands I did was dropping of a couple of quilts to be long armed.  The lady I dropped them off to did a quilt for me about 8 years ago and then I sort of lost contact with her.  She now lives about a 10 minute drive from me.  "Sew" excited.

The quilts I dropped off for her were quilts that I waited to have done for 22 months (seriously)!!!  As part of my New Year commitment to myself I have decided to really work my my mantra of "Ask Once".  If it does not happen then I will do it myself.  Since these quilts were still not done I simply asked for them  to be returned to me.  Two weeks in the garden shed and with a bit of unscented Febreze and they were good to go:


They are now in the cue to be done.  Sew" excited!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment