Saturday 27 January 2018

Saturday Fun

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Sometime late last evening the snow finally stopped falling.  I actually had a FUN day in the snow.  First of all it was kind of fun to drive to work fresh snow on the roads.  At one point the Focus felt like it was off roading in the snow. ☺

This afternoon kiddo and I headed out to the River Valley with the dog.  We spent 2.5 hours out in the snow.  Part of that was that it took longer to get any where!  There were drifts in the Valley that were 2+ feet deep and so hard that I could stand on top.

Kiddo and Dog had a great time:

Back at home we made hot chocolate and for dinner we had Turkey chili with all the trimmings; corn chips, avocado, green onions, salsa, sour cream, and sharp cheddar:

So yummy and filling.

After dinner I spent a bit of time in my craft room and assembled another A and B arc set for my Flowers for My Wedding Ring quilt.  I think I only have two more sets of these to make before next weekend!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment