Saturday 20 January 2018

Roll Call......

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Yes, I am present and accounted for.

Despite getting my Flu Shot, I succumbed to Flu.  I am thankful that I did get the shot as for the past week I have been ridiculously sick.  At first I thought it was a really bad asthma attack.  As the day wore on I felt worse and then worse and over the next three days I felt worse every day.  I did attempt at one point to return to work but was physically exhausted after only a few hours and the pain relievers and fever suppressant had stopped working.  By mid this week I decided to go see my Family Doctor.  She assessed and determined that I had flu but also swabbed me to prove it.  😓😰

Over the past week I have just gotten more and more ill.  Today has been the first day that not only did I get out of bed, but I showered, got dressed (not pajamas), ate three meals (most days was extra buttered toast - soft that way, and warm tea), and have not gone for a nap since I woke up this morning.

"Sew".....as you can likely guess......I have not been well enough to get out of my own way and have certainly not done any kind of crafting.

I will show you my latest treasure acquisition from just before I got ill:

This is a Valentine's Knitting Package that I designed. Chocolate themed zippered pouches and Chocolate Cherry yarn from Ancient Arts!

I really am hoping to have the energy tomorrow to get started on a project with this yarn.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment