Saturday 23 May 2020

Flock of Geese in "Sew" Many Ways...

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Out for morning walk with doggie bright and early this morning and met my new friends:

No baby ducks yet but a few Geese families were out for their morning swim.  SOOOOOOOOOO cute.  A Flock of Geese in the Making!!!

Ran a couple errands today that I did not accomplish yesterday.  

After dinner and doggie wash I did spend a bit of time in my craft room.  Made Block 72 of the 52 Week (yes I can count) 2017 Flock of Geese Challenge.  All of these blocks have been made from scrap fabric left over from other projects:

Heading out with doggie now for his evening walk. 

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment